Employee: Full Time Position
Job Title: New Beginnings Fellowship Church Director of Creative Ministries
Manager/Direct Report: Senior Pastor
Start Date: Open
- New Beginnings Fellowship Church Vision
The New Beginnings Fellowship Church is a ministry that has been built on principles driven by the Word of God. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” (2 Corinthians 5:17). It is a place where those who are lost, troubled and broken can find strength and healing to their souls. Our environment is one where everyone can feel the love and warmth of God through the Pastor, membership and His Holy Spirit. We are a people who honor God and meet the needs of His Children with the highest level of excellence, integrity and respect.
- Purpose of the Job:
The Director of Creative Ministries is responsible for managing the Creative Ministry of New Beginnings Fellowship Church. This person will work with the Senior Pastor on series and all service development, creative projects, special event planning, productions, etc. The Creative Ministries Director will also be responsible for working with internal staff and other ministries of the church to fulfill all media and marketing needs.
- Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Ability to lead teams effectively
- Passion for the Church, NBFCs vision, people and serving in the Kingdom
- Organizational, practical and goal-oriented leadership
- Knowledge of systems and structures of NBFC
- Passion for learning and excitement to learn through experience
- Loving, discerning and confident leadership
- Professional representation of NBFC and the Lord in all things
- Ability to navigate multiple projects
- Familiarity with multiple disciplines in the creative field
- Effective time management
- Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage the creative arts, multi-media, and marketing teams
- Communicate project progress with Senior Pastor
- Responsible for creative direction of all services
- Work with other ministry areas to coordinate ministry events
- Plan and coordinate services, special event, etc.
- Serve as the manager and oversight for all copyrighted material and intellectual property under the control of the Creative Ministry. Ensures legal compliance to the use of copyrighted material and ensures that the intellectual property created by the Creative Ministry is protected.
- Works to ensure creative design is integrated into the website, etc.
- Produce marketing for special events.
- Other duties assigned
- Employee’s possess and exhibit the following core values in their daily lives:
- Love for God
- Love for People
- Work Ethic that is excellent, protective and frugal with time and money
- Attitude of a servant, enjoyable to be with and devoted to the call of God and the Church
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- High capacity, multi-tasking individual who is comfortable working independently without constant supervision
- Physical Demands:
VII. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Oversee all facilitators and volunteers within the Creative Ministry Department
- Required Experience
- 2+ years’ experience working with multiple disciplines in the creative field
- Proven track record of positive vocational or volunteer ministry experience
- Possesses basic knowledge of applications, but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
To receive full consideration, application materials must include (1) a letter of interest, (2) a current resume or curriculum vitae, and (3) the names and contact information for three professional references. Application materials (in MS Word or PDF format) should be sent via e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. New Beginnings Fellowship Church will not contact references without notifying applicants beforehand. Applications will be welcomed until the position is filled.