Give to Christian Theological Seminary
Help support our commitment to form disciples of Jesus Christ for church and community leadership to serve God’s transforming of the world.
Why we give
- Giving makes theological education possible for students who would otherwise be unable to afford it. The knowledge and skills those students could gain will not only empower their lives, but also prepare them for transformative leadership roles in the community.
- Giving supports students pursuing counseling degrees.
- Giving supports practical learning through field education and travel experiences.
- Giving supports diverse and relevant program offerings.
Ways to give
- Annual Giving
Annual giving supports every student, faculty member, and program on campus. Alumni, parents, students, faculty/staff, friends learn more here.
- Planned Giving
Find a charitable plan that lets you provide for your family and support Christian Theological Seminary.
- Endowed and Capital Giving
Ensure a high-quality, rigorous theological education with continuous improvements to CTS’ programs and facilities.
- Gifts of Stocks or Securities
Also give through wire transfer. A great way to benefit Christian Theological Seminary.
Methods to give
- Give online here
- Mail a check payable to:
Christian Theological Seminary
1000 West 42nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Please indicate designation (annual fund or other area in memo line)
- Call the seminary at 317.931.2314 to give by credit card.