Faith & Action Project Spring Conference
Despite what we tend to believe, persistent poverty is seldom simply a matter of resources. The true drivers of poverty go beyond economics to include something deeper and more human: mental health. This year’s Faith & Action Spring Conference will delve into this factor, seeking to destigmatize the mental health challenges that perpetuate generational poverty and provide tools that allow congregations, organizations and individuals to walk alongside those fighting twin battles against poverty and poor mental health. Join us on March 9 for a day of conversation, edification and inspiration with local and national poverty fighters.
- 9:00am – Welcoming Remarks, David M. Mellott, CTS President
- 9:05am – Keynote: Schroeder Stribling, President and CEO of Mental Health America
- 9:40am – Moderated Conversation: Schroeder Stribling and Rev. Dr. Sarah Lund
- 10:30am – Panel: Reducing the Stigma
- 11:45am – Lunch
- 12:30pm – Breakout Sessions
- 1:45pm – Panel: Scalable Solutions and Increasing Accessibility
- 3:00pm – Adjourn
Learn more about the conference here.