Sunday, May 22, 1 p.m.
Commencement 2021 is a private, ticketed event. The celebration will be recorded and available for viewing on Wednesday, May 25th.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- All guests must pre-register for the event and will be checked in at their assigned entrance.
- At check-in, please be prepared to review Covid symptoms, have your temperature checked, and sanitize your hands prior to entering the building.
- Guests will be asked to follow signage and directions to ensure a socially distanced event.
- Guest parking will be located in the large parking lot along 42nd Street on the west side of the building and near Shelton Auditorium. Follow signage to guest entrance. If a ramp is necessary, guests may use the entrance in the Fountain Parking Lot entrance.
- A limited number of handicapped spaces are located in the Chapel Parking Lot. If handicapped parking is required, graduates must reserve a spot with registration. If a handicapped spot has been requested, you will receive confirmation of that spot prior to commencement.
- Trustees and Faculty are asked to park in the Chapel parking lot and use the Chapel entrance. Participants are encouraged to arrive no later than 12:15pm.
- Doors will open at 12:00 PM. All guests must check-in. Only guests that have pre-registered will be permitted. Guest may undergo a symptom review and temperature check at the entrance.
- Following check- in, guests will be ushered to their assigned pod seating. It is important to remain at the pod once seated.
- Guest seating will conclude at 12:55. Guests arriving after 12:55 pm will be required to wait until the designated late seating time following the procession.
- Following the ceremony and recession, guests will be dismissed and asked to immediately exit the building.
- Guests are encouraged to meet their graduates in the parking lot to begin the celebration.
Please direct additional questions to Sarah Evans at email@example.com.
Where we’re located
Located in Indianapolis, an economically and culturally diverse city, CTS is housed on the campus of Butler University. Situated near beautiful wooded acres and bordered by hiking and biking trails, CTS sits atop a hill, looking out at both the White River and the Central Canal.
CTS is easily accessible—just a short drive from Indianapolis International Airport and only minutes away from downtown Indianapolis.