Check out this video celebrating the fall semester!
Also included in the October 2020 Christian Theological Seminary Connection
- The 2020 Fall Semester is Underway - Check out this video celebrating the fall semester!
- Faith & Action Project October 2020 Newsletter - Read the newest edition of the Faith & Action Project’s monthly newsletter!
- Faith & Action Project Celebrates Five Years - In response to the alarming rates of poverty in Indianapolis, which remain far above the national averages, CTS’s Faith & Action Project launched in 2015 to ignite a collaborative, interfaith, and inclusive movement for well-being and justice in the Indianapolis community. This year, the Project celebrates five years of impactful and transformative work as it looks […]
- CTS Doctor of Ministry Program Thrives - CTS began offering the Doctor of Ministry (DMin) degree in 1968, becoming one of the first ATS-accredited seminaries to do so. Since then, the program has graduated more than 300 distinguished students serving in a wide variety of ministry settings, including congregations, denominational and ecumenical ministries, chaplaincy, educational institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. After a significant […]
- CTS Leads the Way as a Green Seminary - In step with CTS’s longstanding concern for matters of ecological justice and sustainability, Prof. Felicity Kelcourse began working in 2016 with members of the student body, faculty, and staff toward CTS’s certification as a Green Seminary. This effort led to the formation of the CTS Green Team, which now works to more fully integrate eco-justice […]
- Alumni Board Profile: Rev. Miki Mathioudakis - Rev. Miki Mathioudakis, a Master of Communications (1985) and Master of Divinity (2000) alumna, was exposed to CTS early in life. As a 14-year-old 8th grade student, she began performing in the repertory theatre at CTS, which used to be housed in Shelton auditorium. Her time in these productions led her to falling in love […]