Office of Recruitment and Admissions
Director of Recruiting and Admissions
The application will ask you to select your degree program from the following list:
– Master of Divinity Program (MDiv)
– Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MACMHC)
– Master of Arts in Marriage + Family Therapy (MAMFT)
– Master of Theological Studies (MTS)
– Joint degree Master of Divinity/MACMHC
– Joint degree Master of Divinity/MAMFT
– Joint degree Master of Divinity/MTS
– Doctor of Ministry (DMin)
The PhD Program is not accepting applications at this time.
As a Certification Student at CTS, you tailor your learning to suit your interests and ministry goals. Students work with CTS faculty and staff to define a concentration and, upon completion, receive a CTS Certification diploma recognizing the achievement.
For general inquiries, contact the Admissions Office here.
Attention CTS alumni! Refer a student here.
To schedule a visit or discuss your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.