Office of Recruitment and Admissions
Monique Crain Spells
Director of Recruitment
The application will ask you to select your degree program from the following list:
– Master of Divinity Program (MDiv)
– Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MACMHC)
– Master of Arts in Marriage + Family Therapy (MAMFT)
– Master of Theological Studies (MTS)
– Joint degree Master of Divinity/MACMHC
– Joint degree Master of Divinity/MAMFT
– Joint degree Master of Divinity/MTS
– Doctor of Ministry (DMin)
The PhD Program is not accepting applications at this time.
For general inquiries, contact the Admissions Office here.
Attention CTS alumni! Refer a student here.
To schedule a visit or discuss your application, please email email@example.com.