Student Complaints

Students are encouraged to address concerns as they arise using the complaint procedures set forth in the Student Handbook and the Student Financial Aid Handbook.

Student complaints may also be filed online with the Indiana Commission for Higher Education.

To initiate a complaint, please submit a written request to the Academic Dean or to the person designated in one of the special complaint processes referenced above. Your written request can take any form sufficient to explain your concern. You may also use the following Complaint Form.

Distance education students residing in other states may contact the Indiana Commission for Higher Education https://secure.in.gov/che/student-complaints/ concerning complaints after having completed the student complaint process.

CTS is accredited by the following bodies. You may reach out to them as well:

The Association of Theological Schools (ATS)
The Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE)

You may also reach out to The National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements