About Adult & Child Health
Indianapolis-based Adult & Child Health is a leading provider of primary care, behavioral health, and child welfare services. As a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, we are here to help everyone no matter their ability to pay. More than that, we are here to be their partners in health, inspiring hope and well-being.
What drives the mission behind Adult & Child Health (A&C) is the incredible compassion of our team. A&C’s impact resounds throughout Central Indiana with teams in Marion, Johnson, Bartholomew, Morgan, and surrounding counties. Whether a staff member works in one of our 120+ partnered schools, an office in Downtown Indy, a medical clinic, a homeless outreach team, or on the road as a community-based life changer – they are all connected to the same mission.
Description of this Role
The Outpatient Therapist will provide culturally competent mental health services to children, adults, and their families who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to life situations or mental health concerns.
Due to COVID-19’s impact, our organization is currently providing most services via telehealth which allows employees to work remotely. With this said, we are beginning to phase in face-to-face (F2F) client care, so this role will not maintain it’s remote status permanently.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
– Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical mental health therapy
– Provide individual, family, and group counseling
– Complete clinical documentation within required timeframes
– Maintain proficiency in use of electronic health record (EHR/EMR)
– Keep current with updated research and best practices
– Masters degree in social work or other license-eligible field
– Must be clinically licensed (LCSW only)
– Two years of clinical experience treating persons/families with addictions and/or mental illness
– Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/families in crisis
– Skill in working with a variety of cultures
– Ability to provide necessary self-care
– Must hold a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and provide own, insured, transportation
Adult & Child Health offers an extensive benefits package that includes:
– A Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
– Mileage reimbursement
– Work/life balanced flexible scheduling
– Employee Assistance program EAP
– 401(K) with Employer Match
– 9 paid Holidays (separate from PTO)
– 4.5 weeks per year of PTO (full-time status)
– Health benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability and long-term disability
– Staff Development allowance with continuous staff development and training
Email Bethany Wilson at email@example.com
|Job Category||Behavioral Health|
|Salary||Based on Experience|