Position Title: Web Content and Multimedia Coordinator
Reports to: Vice President for Advancement
Classification: Full Time, Salary Exempt
ABOUT CHRISTIAN THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY
Christian Theological Seminary is a fully accredited ecumenical graduate school located in Indianapolis, IN related to the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and serving the whole people of God. We welcome all faiths to explore/ engage in an intellectually rigorous, spiritually formative, and emotionally supportive education that equips our students to go out into all the world and serve—whether that’s in the church or out in the community. CTS also offers a robust counseling program that provides professional counseling preparation and spiritual/theological integration for those training to become mental health counselors, marriage and family therapists, pastoral psychotherapists, and spiritual care specialists.
Serves all departments within CTS but works in closest collaboration with the Content Producer and Creative Director.
- Oversee the day-to-day maintenance and administration of CTS website
- Output includes:
- Bi-weekly updates to the CTS website, including updating existing pages and creating new ones in accordance with approved web design standard
- Facilitation of recorded and live streaming events (chapel and requested events)
- Video production (small scale); photography; b-roll
- Podcast production as needed
- Manage and maintain online channels where video/animation is deployed (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, BuzzSprout, etc.)
- Collaborate with CTS colleagues and partners to collect information and materials, that can be used to plan, develop, present, and execute non-traditional media concepts.
- Encourages and facilitates consistent, creative, and unified web design across the organization’s web properties.
- Ensure the website has accurate and current domain and hosting information to prevent potential downtimes
- Assist with creating new content for the website or auditing its existing content to identify areas of improvement as needed
- Oversee the planning and execution of multimedia campaigns
- Review analytics associated with online channels (podcast, website, etc.) to report out on performance and recommend modifications to improve/enhance performance
- Serve as associate producer for all videos produced to support the seminary
- Collaborate with and support the greater Advancement team to positively impact brand recognition and improve engagement
- Supervise outside talent in support of final deliverables
- Commitment to uphold the Seminary’s mission, vision, and values
- BA or equivalent technical credentials in media, film, or related communications field experience
- Extensive knowledge of website management, analytics, design, and SEO best practices and standards.
- Working knowledge of or ability to quickly learn web content management systems, applications, and tools used by the organization.
- Portfolio that demonstrates excellent creative thinking, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, and WordPress CMS
- Ability to plan ahead; proactively anticipate challenges; solve problems swiftly
- Advanced computer skills: willingness to learn new things
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Brand management acumen
- Experience in higher education institutions and/or faith-based organizations a plus
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and three professional references to email@example.com.
CTS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other category protected by law.