One of the most striking venues for fellowship and conversation in Indianapolis is the CTS Common Room. With a massive fireplace, a dramatic vaulted ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows providing a breath-taking view of the canal and White River, the Common Room is truly an asset to the entire community. Built more than 50 years ago, the Common Room requires significant restoration to return it to the warm, graceful hospitality for which it was originally designed: an inspiring and welcoming place for reflective moments and joyful celebrations.
Please make a donation to the Momentum Campaign today. To make a pledge to the Momentum Campaign, contact Alison Kothe.
Common Room Updates:
- Addition of entry door to minimize ambient noise from hallway
- New soft seating groups for study and conversation
- New tables and chairs that can be easily removed or re-configured to accommodate special events
- Architectural wall and ceiling “cloud” units to soften acoustics and provide additional lighting
- Refinishing of original hardwood floors
- New carpeting
- New fireplace fittings and accessories
- Renovation of retaining wall
- Renovation of Terrace pavers
- Addition of outdoor tables and chairs
- Exterior lighting upgrade
- Ground cover addition with under planting of spring bulbs
- Replacement of shrubbery